Entity Framework extensions
Version 1.0 (January 2009) - open source - C# & NET 3.5
The ScipBe.Common.EntityFramework namespace contains the a set of extension methods which can be used to extend the standard ADO.NET Entity Framework classes (ObjectQuery, EntityObject, ObjectStateManager, ...).
Check out some of my articles where I describe the implementation of these extension methods and demonstrate some examples.
Copyrights and distribution
- These components are open source (MIT License) and may be freely distributed.
- The author doesn't give a warranty for error free running of these components and he doesn't give any support.
- See source code and help file for more information about the classes, interfaces, properties, methods, events, ...
Source code and packages
- The source code can be found on GitHub: https://github.com/scipbe/ScipBe-Common-EntityFramework
- The NuGet packages are available via: https://www.nuget.org/packages/scipbe.common.entityframework