Version 1.2 (January 2002) - open source - Delphi VCL
This component shows scrolling text from bottom to top or from top to bottom. While the text is scrolling new lines can be added. This component is derived from a TGraphicControl.
scScrollingText1.ClearTextLines; scScrollingText1.AddTextLine('Scrolling text'); scScrollingText1.AddTextLine('TscScrollingText component'); scScrollingText1.AddTextLines(MemoLines.Lines); scScrollingText1.ScrollDirection := sdUp; scScrollingText1.Start;
Copyrights and distribution
- The component is open source (Mozilla Public License 1.1) and may be freely distributed.
- The author doesn't give a warranty for error free running of this component and he doesn't give any support.
- See source code for history and more information about properties, methods and events.
- Contents: TscScrollingText component with sources (for Delphi 5, 6, 7, 2005 and 2006)
- Version: 1.2 (2002-01-01)
- File size: 3.45 Kb
- Author: Stefan Cruysberghs